So the mint chocolate fudge seems to be going over so well that I thought I would do another quick post about an even easier to make fudge recipe. Of course this has nothing to do with the fact that we have already finished the mint fudge and now I want more…
I thought I would give you the super simple and easy recipe that I used the first time I made fudge. This is so crazy easy and only required a single pot and one baking tin, plus who doesn’t like oreo everything!!!! (ok maybe some people, but I love it so that is what I made).
I love this recipe too because you could sub the oreos out for other favourites like Reese’s Pieces or any candy bar if you can break it into bits or sub the white chocolate for dark. I think it just shows really well how easy it is to make any kind of fudge that you might want.
So without further ado….
Cookies ‘n’ Cream Fudge
I cute mine into 24 pieces.
Each piece is 176 calories.
- 12 double stuffed oreos (you can use normal too, but I like these ones)
- 415g white chocolate (chips or broken up bar)
- 340g condensed milk
Yep that is right, only three ingredients!
- Line a 8inch x 8inch baking tray with baking paper.
- Break up oreos into smaller pieces.
- You can do this by placing them in a zip lock bag and smacking them with a rolling pin or the bottom of a mug or anything a bit heavy.
- Spread half of the oreos over the bottom of the baking tray.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate and condensed milk together. Stir regularly until all is combined and smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the pan.
- Spread the remaining oreo bits over the top of the mixture and very gently stir to mix them in a bit.
- Pat down any pieces of oreo that are sticking straight up.
- Leave in fridge to set for at least two hours, but ideally over night before cutting them up.
You now have scrummy cookies ‘n’ cream fudge! It is a great basic recipe for making your own alternatives as well! I am sure I will post some others for the next while.